My Dream, My Future

Related image


My goal is to finish my academics and become a successful Computer Engineer in the future and my dream is to give my family something better in their life. And i will do everything and work hard to make this my future. I want to give my family everything that they deserve and also to repay all the sacrifices they made to give us full support in achieving our dream or future. i also want to give them something that they never had even though they too, didn't give me something that i need or want. it is hard to accept that something that you want to get will not be in your hands. i complain sometimes because it is unacceptable to me and i am struggling to remove this kind of attitude but what is important is to achieve your goals. i will do everything to make my dream and future a possibility. all i need to do is work hard, make life mistakes as a motivation and also, practicing myself to work independently so that if there is a situation that i will face, i can deal with it by myself and not relying much to others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PROPER NUTRITION for EVERY PERSON

ReSiLiEnCy Of FiLiPiNoS

No More To Drugs