NewYear NewMe

Since the New Year, people have changed either a little bit or a lot. For me, people don't change easily. They still have that attitude from the past year and it will take some time for that attitude to disappear in that person. People change not by their age or their physical appearance but by their attitude, that is call maturity. In this case, individuals get more experience and knowledge as the day goes by.

    In this year my goal is to change my ways, my attitude and more because I've learned that in the last year, my ways are not improving and instead, it continues to worsen which already affected me. I need to change my attitude, everything specifically and change it into good.  I also want to change my temper. We all know that when we are pressured at something, we tend to lose our temper easily. I also want to prove my parents that i'm still a capable person even though there are distractions that can change my focus to one thing. And last thing, i want also to change my habit of being a lazy person and be a good person and son to my parents

     I make it sound like it will be easy to shift my attitude but the truth is, it will take significant time to change myself. I maybe lazy but still i want to prove it that i could change this bad habit that i have before. So, "My New Year New Me" is this, I want to become a better type of me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PROPER NUTRITION for EVERY PERSON

ReSiLiEnCy Of FiLiPiNoS

No More To Drugs